Prevent Blue-Green Streaks with Algae Resistant Shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector

Only through the power of Scotchgard™ Protector will your roof remain clean from algae infestation. Scotchgard™ Protector will keep black streaking, caused by blue-green algae growth, at bay year round! Would you want anything in less than perfect condition? This is just one of the reasons Sherriff-Goslin uses a product worthy to earn the Scotchgard™ Protector name, and you should too!

Algae Resistant Shingles Offering the Best Assurance

If you are looking for long-term algae and stain resistance, choosing roofing shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector is your best bet for elongated visual brilliance to your roof! When algae growth appears on your roof, it makes your home appear dingy and old, ultimately devaluing the worth of your home and its reputation. Scotchgard™ Protector assures protection from black streaking caused by blue-green algae growth, as Scotchgard™ Protector is one of the most durable repellents on the market.

All of our roofing shingles are manufactured using the best algae-resistant technology available, so you can sleep at night knowing your roof will remain beautiful come morning. Sherriff-Goslin’s roofing shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector help a roof maintain aesthetic appearance, while enhancing the home’s overall visual appeal year round!

Your Neighbors Black Streaks Put You at Risk for Algae Growth?

Algae are bacteria that can spread easily under the right conditions, and this isn’t any different for your roof. If your home is located near a neighbor who has an algae infestation on their roof, your home is susceptible for algae growth as well.

Algae reproduce with spores that are carried by the wind from one house to another, and spread even more easily in areas with high-humidity. Only 20 percent of homes are left free of algae growth across the United States every year, meaning the remaining 80 percent of home and building owners have an algae infestation.

Protect your home with Sherriff-Goslin’s roofing shingles that safeguard with the power of Scotchgard™ Protector to fight away potential algae invasion. When your roofing shingles are powered by Scotchgard™ Protector, you will never have to worry about black streaking caused by blue-green algae.

For more information on our line of algae resistant shingles, contact your local Battle Creek and Jackson Sherriff-Goslin office today!

REQUEST A QUOTE

Only through the power of Scotchgard™ Protector will your roof remain clean from algae infestation. Scotchgard™ Protector will keep black streaking, caused by blue-green algae growth, at bay year round! Would you want anything in less than perfect condition? This is just one of the reasons Sherriff-Goslin uses a product worthy to earn the Scotchgard™ Protector name, and you should too!

Algae Resistant Shingles Offering the Best Assurance

If you are looking for long-term algae and stain resistance, choosing roofing shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector is your best bet for elongated visual brilliance to your roof! When algae growth appears on your roof, it makes your home appear dingy and old, ultimately devaluing the worth of your home and its reputation. Scotchgard™ Protector assures protection from black streaking caused by blue-green algae growth, as Scotchgard™ Protector is one of the most durable repellents on the market.

All of our roofing shingles are manufactured using the best algae-resistant technology available, so you can sleep at night knowing your roof will remain beautiful come morning. Sherriff-Goslin’s roofing shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector help a roof maintain aesthetic appearance, while enhancing the home’s overall visual appeal year round!

Your Neighbors Black Streaks Put You at Risk for Algae Growth?

Algae are bacteria that can spread easily under the right conditions, and this isn’t any different for your roof. If your home is located near a neighbor who has an algae infestation on their roof, your home is susceptible for algae growth as well.

Algae reproduce with spores that are carried by the wind from one house to another, and spread even more easily in areas with high-humidity. Only 20 percent of homes are left free of algae growth across the United States every year, meaning the remaining 80 percent of home and building owners have an algae infestation.

Protect your home with Sherriff-Goslin’s roofing shingles that safeguard with the power of Scotchgard™ Protector to fight away potential algae invasion. When your roofing shingles are powered by Scotchgard™ Protector, you will never have to worry about black streaking caused by blue-green algae.

For more information on our line of algae resistant shingles, contact your local Battle Creek and Jackson Sherriff-Goslin office today!